Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summer: Week One.

I've been home for a week and we've definitely been cooking up a storm. I'm constantly super duper full.

On this week's list:

Lemon Ricotta Blackberry Muffins from Two Peas and their Pod


These were so incredibly tasty. They didn't last long at all in the house. Would also be yummy with blueberries.












Baked Panko Onion Rings from Never Enough Thyme


Also really delicious, thumbs up from the family, and I'd take these any day over fried.














Greek Style Turkey Burgers with Greek Salsa and Feta Cheese

Yum Yum Yum! These were adapted from my Better Homes and Garden's Cook Book.














Homemade Pasta- Project with my brother :)
It was tasty!
















Amaretto Chunk Cookies. The phone picture doesn't do them justice. I had about a dozen worth in dough. Yum.















Cuban Chicken Pizza adapted from Heat oven to 350.
We used a boboli shell instead of the recommended tortillas.
Delish.









Brownies with these delicious chips topped with mint chocolate ice cream. Yeah. Two nights this week. 
White Cheddar, Asparagus, and Ham Frittata from Erin's Food Files
This was soo much tastier than I expected.
 Two Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
Peanut Butter.
Bananas.
Healthy.
Ice Cream.
Perfection.
Leftover Homemade Pasta tossed with:
Lemon Juice from 1/2 lemon,
Pesto,
Spinach,
slivered toasted almonds.

Cinco de Mayo!
 Pina Coladas!
Stacked Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas adapted from Perry's Plate. 
Two thumbs up.















Happy Eating. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ays, I am going to hire you as my personal chef one day. I don't know how, but I'm going to.

    ReplyDelete