Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some things are more important...

....than keeping up with a blog, I've found. I have been quite delinquent because of my New York trip and my job. Not only have I been falling behind on this, but I haven't had the kitchen or the time to cook anything new. I've also been eating at some of the best restaurants in New York, and eating crap so bad for me that the new 10 pounds that have found their home on my butt are begging me not to cook anything for a while.

Nevertheless, here are some of the things we made before I left:

(#39) Refrigerator Pickles: 

(#40) Sausage and Spinach Soup: 
 


(#41) Big Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie 

this was huge... like a pizza 

(#42) Cabbage Rolls

(#43) Chicken with Peppers 

The only "keeper" here was the Sausage Spinach soup... which I really loved. Not only was it super tasty, it was really fast to make, healthy, and cheap. Maybe when I have more time I can find that recipe to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment