Friday, October 1, 2010

¿Qué hay en su cocina?




TGIF. 

Sick all week. Fridge is empty. A few failed attempts at new cooking ideas. 
Regardless, exciting/good week. Love my life! 


I ran out of juice, but was attempting to drink 8 oz every hour. Mom's Doctor's orders. 
Got tired of water, tried to gag down some grass water green tea. 
However, with a fresh (leftover) squeezed lemon, and chilled for a while.... the grass water actually was pretty tasty.







Esta semana estado estudiando español para mucho. Por ejemplo, 


 vocabulario

También etiquetados todo en mi casa.





Most of the week I resorted to prepackaged meals. Actually really good, and nice to have the leftovers available. 


 Can I just say that Muffins are scrumptious?

Don't get me wrong, I love my cupcakes, but I don't fly with the whole notion that muffins are retarded cupcakes. 

We're all equal in this kitchen. 



First recipe from my new cookbook :) 

Cinnamon muffins with dried (cherry flavored) craisins. 


Popsicles are also fun. 

Mine were made with orange juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and the one in the front is a chocolate pudding pop. 


Favorite of the week. 

Turkey Chili. Tasty. 
Ravioli with tomato sauce. 
Another easy/I'm sick dinner.


And cupcakes, of course. 

Cookies 'n Cream. 

Complete with an oreo on the bottom, chunks of oreo in the cupcake, one on top, and crumbs in the frosting and sprinkled on top. 


Would it be ironic if my cupcake business eventually paid for my liposuction? 
Just Wondering. 

1 comment: