Monday, August 16, 2010

#57 & #58

Well obviously I'm pretty behind on this blogging deal. Things have been pretty hectic lately because I'm heading back to school in two days. I also bought myself a new phone. In the confusion of figuring out my new electronic toy, I typed out an entire blog entry on the "blogger app." With my luck, it didn't work and it lost the paragraphs I typed out on my phone. I was saddened by the fact that I could already feel the carpal tunnel my mom nagged forewarned  me about and it didn't even post the entry. Oh well. Here's the jist.


#57 Chicken and Tomatoes with CousCous









#58 Peanut Butter Munchies

Now these suckers were good. My sister was in town so we had three people working on them. Without the manpower they might have taken a while to make, but I'd say they were definitely worth it. But who am I to say, I'm a sucker for chocolate and peanut butter.
Here's the link: Peanut Butter Munchies

No comments:

Post a Comment