Friday, September 3, 2010

College: Week 2.

Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.

Well. Life is back to being hectic. But hectic in the good sense. Hectic in the see my friends, like my classes, get my work done and still have time to bake/cook up a storm kind of way. Oh yeah... and read numerous cooking blogs... and watch my new favorite show: MasterChef.  Click the link and you'll get addicted too.

On my Use-Up List this week. Veggies, Veggies, Veggies. (Yellow Squash, tomatoes, spinach, sweet onions)
And Swirl Bread. And garlic. 


Tomato, sweet onions, spinach sauté 
Cinnamon Swirl Bread sweet croûton-like things 
Yummy-in-my-tummy Chicken Chili. Thank you McCormick 
I followed the instructions and added fresh garlic, a can of corn, and spinach. 
Lasted me 4 meals and I froze some. 
This is: "Stick everything you need to use up in a pan and eat it"
A lot yummier than it sounds. Sautéed veggies with butter and seasoning.
And my first attempt at a Sunny-side-up egg. => accomplishment.  

And, of course. cupcakes. 




Kudos to my new everything phone for taking such great picture. I love you Henry. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha... you named your phone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Of course. Henry Theodore Casburn. (HTC) :)

    ReplyDelete