Thursday, February 3, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower

I love veggies! There are so many different ways to prepare them, and this is (as-of-yet) my favorite way to eat cauliflower. 


The natural flavors of the cauliflower are brought out with the roasting process and enhanced with the salt and pepper. I tried it two different ways: one with olive oil on a cookie sheet and one with cooking spray on a glass pie pan. It was more of a result of my cookie sheet being dirty that I tried out the glass pan, but it actually turned out a lot better. Maybe because my cookie sheet is crap. Nevertheless, eat cauliflower, it's delicious. (unless it's not cooked and then it just tastes like dirt)



Roasted Cauliflower

Cut cauliflower into small pieces and place on cookie sheet or glass baking pan. Toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add in some minced garlic or whole cloves. Place into preheated oven (400 degrees) and cook for approximately 20 minutes, turning cauliflower halfway through. Bake your your liking, I like mine pretty tender. Right after taking it out of the oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve!

NomNomNom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment